In Need of a Frisco Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Frisco area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Frisco roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Frisco and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in Frisco. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the elements. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did a great job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Frisco
Frisco is a city in Collin and Denton counties in Texas. It is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex, and is approximately 25 miles (40 km) from both Dallas Love Field and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
The city population was 116,989 at the 2010 census. As of November 1, 2018, the city had an estimated population of 180,942. Frisco was the fastest-growing city in the United States in 2017, and also the fastest-growing city in the nation from 2000 to 2009. In the late 1990s, the northern Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex suburban development tide hit the northern border of Plano and spilled into Frisco, sparking explosive growth into the 2000s. Like many of the cities in the northern suburbs of Dallas, Frisco serves as a bedroom community for many professionals who work in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The key reason for your roof would be to shelter you and the loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to produce a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Have a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to evaluate your homes roof personally before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Frisco, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.