Looking for a Frisco Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Frisco area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Frisco roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Frisco and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Frisco. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also lower the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Frisco
Frisco is a city in Collin and Denton counties in Texas. It is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex, and is approximately 25 miles (40 km) from both Dallas Love Field and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
The city population was 116,989 at the 2010 census. As of November 1, 2018, the city had an estimated population of 180,942. Frisco was the fastest-growing city in the United States in 2017, and also the fastest-growing city in the nation from 2000 to 2009. In the late 1990s, the northern Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex suburban development tide hit the northern border of Plano and spilled into Frisco, sparking explosive growth into the 2000s. Like many of the cities in the northern suburbs of Dallas, Frisco serves as a bedroom community for many professionals who work in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The principal reason for your roof would be to shelter you and the family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to develop a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to look at your roof in person before offering you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your home is very important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roofer who may have an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof cost in Frisco, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.