In Need of a Frisco Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Frisco area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Frisco roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Frisco and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Frisco. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the weather. In addition, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Frisco
Frisco is a city in Collin and Denton counties in Texas. It is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex, and is approximately 25 miles (40 km) from both Dallas Love Field and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
The city population was 116,989 at the 2010 census. As of November 1, 2018, the city had an estimated population of 180,942. Frisco was the fastest-growing city in the United States in 2017, and also the fastest-growing city in the nation from 2000 to 2009. In the late 1990s, the northern Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex suburban development tide hit the northern border of Plano and spilled into Frisco, sparking explosive growth into the 2000s. Like many of the cities in the northern suburbs of Dallas, Frisco serves as a bedroom community for many professionals who work in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The primary reason for your roof is usually to shelter you and the loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you would like create a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to evaluate your roof in person before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roofer having a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaking roof in Frisco, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.