Looking for a Frisco Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Frisco area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Frisco roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Frisco and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Frisco. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the elements. On top of that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also lower the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Frisco
Frisco is a city in Collin and Denton counties in Texas. It is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex, and is approximately 25 miles (40 km) from both Dallas Love Field and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
The city population was 116,989 at the 2010 census. As of November 1, 2018, the city had an estimated population of 180,942. Frisco was the fastest-growing city in the United States in 2017, and also the fastest-growing city in the nation from 2000 to 2009. In the late 1990s, the northern Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex suburban development tide hit the northern border of Plano and spilled into Frisco, sparking explosive growth into the 2000s. Like many of the cities in the northern suburbs of Dallas, Frisco serves as a bedroom community for many professionals who work in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The main function of your homes roof is always to shelter you and your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to create a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to examine the roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. Your roof is among the most important components of your house. Getting a professional roofer who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of corrugated roofing in Frisco, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.