In Need of a Frisco Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Frisco area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Frisco roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Frisco and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Frisco. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also reduce the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Frisco
Frisco is a city in Collin and Denton counties in Texas. It is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex, and is approximately 25 miles (40 km) from both Dallas Love Field and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
The city population was 116,989 at the 2010 census. As of November 1, 2018, the city had an estimated population of 180,942. Frisco was the fastest-growing city in the United States in 2017, and also the fastest-growing city in the nation from 2000 to 2009. In the late 1990s, the northern Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex suburban development tide hit the northern border of Plano and spilled into Frisco, sparking explosive growth into the 2000s. Like many of the cities in the northern suburbs of Dallas, Frisco serves as a bedroom community for many professionals who work in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The main purpose of your roof is to shelter you and your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to develop a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to check the roof directly before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of concrete roof tiles in Frisco, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.