Looking for a Frisco Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services around the Frisco area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Frisco roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Frisco and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Frisco. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Frisco
Frisco is a city in Collin and Denton counties in Texas. It is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex, and is approximately 25 miles (40 km) from both Dallas Love Field and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
The city population was 116,989 at the 2010 census. As of November 1, 2018, the city had an estimated population of 180,942. Frisco was the fastest-growing city in the United States in 2017, and also the fastest-growing city in the nation from 2000 to 2009. In the late 1990s, the northern Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex suburban development tide hit the northern border of Plano and spilled into Frisco, sparking explosive growth into the 2000s. Like many of the cities in the northern suburbs of Dallas, Frisco serves as a bedroom community for many professionals who work in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The primary function of the roof is usually to shelter you and the family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you want to create a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to look at the roof personally before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in Frisco, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.