Looking for a Frisco Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services around the Frisco area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Frisco roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Frisco and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Frisco. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Frisco
Frisco is a city in Collin and Denton counties in Texas. It is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex, and is approximately 25 miles (40 km) from both Dallas Love Field and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
The city population was 116,989 at the 2010 census. As of November 1, 2018, the city had an estimated population of 180,942. Frisco was the fastest-growing city in the United States in 2017, and also the fastest-growing city in the nation from 2000 to 2009. In the late 1990s, the northern Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex suburban development tide hit the northern border of Plano and spilled into Frisco, sparking explosive growth into the 2000s. Like many of the cities in the northern suburbs of Dallas, Frisco serves as a bedroom community for many professionals who work in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The key purpose of your homes roof is usually to shelter you and the family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like create a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time ahead. Look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to check the roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing in Frisco, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.