Looking for a Frisco Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Frisco area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Frisco roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Frisco and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Frisco. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to provide protection from the elements. On top of that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Frisco
Frisco is a city in Collin and Denton counties in Texas. It is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex, and is approximately 25 miles (40 km) from both Dallas Love Field and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
The city population was 116,989 at the 2010 census. As of November 1, 2018, the city had an estimated population of 180,942. Frisco was the fastest-growing city in the United States in 2017, and also the fastest-growing city in the nation from 2000 to 2009. In the late 1990s, the northern Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex suburban development tide hit the northern border of Plano and spilled into Frisco, sparking explosive growth into the 2000s. Like many of the cities in the northern suburbs of Dallas, Frisco serves as a bedroom community for many professionals who work in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The primary intent behind your homes roof is to shelter your loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to develop a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to check your roof personally before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they give is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is really important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt shingles in Frisco, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.