In Need of a Frisco Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Frisco area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Frisco roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Frisco and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning service in Frisco. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Additionally, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert polite and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Frisco
Frisco is a city in Collin and Denton counties in Texas. It is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex, and is approximately 25 miles (40 km) from both Dallas Love Field and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
The city population was 116,989 at the 2010 census. As of November 1, 2018, the city had an estimated population of 180,942. Frisco was the fastest-growing city in the United States in 2017, and also the fastest-growing city in the nation from 2000 to 2009. In the late 1990s, the northern Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex suburban development tide hit the northern border of Plano and spilled into Frisco, sparking explosive growth into the 2000s. Like many of the cities in the northern suburbs of Dallas, Frisco serves as a bedroom community for many professionals who work in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The primary purpose of the roof is always to shelter you and the family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to create a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to check your roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Frisco, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.