Looking for a Frisco Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Frisco area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Frisco roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Frisco and surrounding locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Frisco. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Frisco
Frisco is a city in Collin and Denton counties in Texas. It is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex, and is approximately 25 miles (40 km) from both Dallas Love Field and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
The city population was 116,989 at the 2010 census. As of November 1, 2018, the city had an estimated population of 180,942. Frisco was the fastest-growing city in the United States in 2017, and also the fastest-growing city in the nation from 2000 to 2009. In the late 1990s, the northern Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex suburban development tide hit the northern border of Plano and spilled into Frisco, sparking explosive growth into the 2000s. Like many of the cities in the northern suburbs of Dallas, Frisco serves as a bedroom community for many professionals who work in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The principal intent behind your roof is to shelter both you and your family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to build a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years to come. Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to examine the roof face-to-face before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roofer who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Frisco, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.