In Need of a Flower Mound Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Flower Mound area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Flower Mound roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Flower Mound and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in Flower Mound. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Furthermore, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Flower Mound
Flower Mound is an incorporated town[Note 1] located in Denton and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas.  Located northwest of Dallas and northeast of Fort Worth adjacent to Grapevine Lake, the town derives its name from a prominent 12.5-acre (5.1 ha) mound located in the center of town.
After settlers used the site for religious camps during the 1840s, the area around Flower Mound was first permanently inhabited in the 1850s; however, residents did not incorporate until 1961. Although an effort to create a planned community failed in the early 1970s, Flower Mound’s population increased substantially when Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport opened to the south in 1974. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 64,699, reflecting a 28% increase over the 50,702 counted in the 2000 Census. Flower Mound is the largest town in terms of population in Texas, and the only town with a population greater than 20,000.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The primary function of your homes roof is always to shelter your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you want to produce a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to examine your roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your house is really important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of steel roofing in Flower Mound, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.