In Need of a Flower Mound Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Flower Mound area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Flower Mound roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Flower Mound and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Flower Mound. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to give cover from the elements. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Flower Mound
Flower Mound is an incorporated town[Note 1] located in Denton and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas.  Located northwest of Dallas and northeast of Fort Worth adjacent to Grapevine Lake, the town derives its name from a prominent 12.5-acre (5.1 ha) mound located in the center of town.
After settlers used the site for religious camps during the 1840s, the area around Flower Mound was first permanently inhabited in the 1850s; however, residents did not incorporate until 1961. Although an effort to create a planned community failed in the early 1970s, Flower Mound’s population increased substantially when Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport opened to the south in 1974. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 64,699, reflecting a 28% increase over the 50,702 counted in the 2000 Census. Flower Mound is the largest town in terms of population in Texas, and the only town with a population greater than 20,000.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The principal function of the roof is to shelter you and your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to develop a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. The roof is among the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of slate roof in Flower Mound, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.