Looking for a Flower Mound Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Flower Mound area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Flower Mound roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Flower Mound and surrounding locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Flower Mound. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. On top of that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Flower Mound
Flower Mound is an incorporated town[Note 1] located in Denton and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas.  Located northwest of Dallas and northeast of Fort Worth adjacent to Grapevine Lake, the town derives its name from a prominent 12.5-acre (5.1 ha) mound located in the center of town.
After settlers used the site for religious camps during the 1840s, the area around Flower Mound was first permanently inhabited in the 1850s; however, residents did not incorporate until 1961. Although an effort to create a planned community failed in the early 1970s, Flower Mound’s population increased substantially when Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport opened to the south in 1974. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 64,699, reflecting a 28% increase over the 50,702 counted in the 2000 Census. Flower Mound is the largest town in terms of population in Texas, and the only town with a population greater than 20,000.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The primary function of your homes roof is usually to shelter you and your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to develop a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for a long time ahead. Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to examine your homes roof personally before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing tar in Flower Mound, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.