In Need of a Flower Mound Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services around the Flower Mound area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Flower Mound roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is vital.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Flower Mound and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Flower Mound. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people usually have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert courteous and did a great job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Flower Mound
Flower Mound is an incorporated town[Note 1] located in Denton and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas.  Located northwest of Dallas and northeast of Fort Worth adjacent to Grapevine Lake, the town derives its name from a prominent 12.5-acre (5.1 ha) mound located in the center of town.
After settlers used the site for religious camps during the 1840s, the area around Flower Mound was first permanently inhabited in the 1850s; however, residents did not incorporate until 1961. Although an effort to create a planned community failed in the early 1970s, Flower Mound’s population increased substantially when Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport opened to the south in 1974. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 64,699, reflecting a 28% increase over the 50,702 counted in the 2000 Census. Flower Mound is the largest town in terms of population in Texas, and the only town with a population greater than 20,000.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The key reason for your roof is to shelter your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to build a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to evaluate your roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is really important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roofer who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing systems in Flower Mound, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.