Looking for a Flower Mound Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Flower Mound area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Flower Mound roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Flower Mound and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Flower Mound. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to give shielding from the weather. On top of that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also lower the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Flower Mound
Flower Mound is an incorporated town[Note 1] located in Denton and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas.  Located northwest of Dallas and northeast of Fort Worth adjacent to Grapevine Lake, the town derives its name from a prominent 12.5-acre (5.1 ha) mound located in the center of town.
After settlers used the site for religious camps during the 1840s, the area around Flower Mound was first permanently inhabited in the 1850s; however, residents did not incorporate until 1961. Although an effort to create a planned community failed in the early 1970s, Flower Mound’s population increased substantially when Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport opened to the south in 1974. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 64,699, reflecting a 28% increase over the 50,702 counted in the 2000 Census. Flower Mound is the largest town in terms of population in Texas, and the only town with a population greater than 20,000.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The key purpose of the roof is usually to shelter your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you would like produce a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time to come. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to check your roof face-to-face before supplying you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they give is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofer that has a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing services in Flower Mound, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.