Looking for a Flower Mound Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Flower Mound area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Flower Mound roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Flower Mound and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in Flower Mound. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Flower Mound
Flower Mound is an incorporated town[Note 1] located in Denton and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas.  Located northwest of Dallas and northeast of Fort Worth adjacent to Grapevine Lake, the town derives its name from a prominent 12.5-acre (5.1 ha) mound located in the center of town.
After settlers used the site for religious camps during the 1840s, the area around Flower Mound was first permanently inhabited in the 1850s; however, residents did not incorporate until 1961. Although an effort to create a planned community failed in the early 1970s, Flower Mound’s population increased substantially when Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport opened to the south in 1974. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 64,699, reflecting a 28% increase over the 50,702 counted in the 2000 Census. Flower Mound is the largest town in terms of population in Texas, and the only town with a population greater than 20,000.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The key function of your homes roof would be to shelter you and your family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you want to create a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to evaluate the roof personally before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing felt in Flower Mound, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.