Looking for a Flower Mound Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Flower Mound area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Flower Mound roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Flower Mound and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Flower Mound. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people always have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Also always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a great job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Flower Mound
Flower Mound is an incorporated town[Note 1] located in Denton and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas.  Located northwest of Dallas and northeast of Fort Worth adjacent to Grapevine Lake, the town derives its name from a prominent 12.5-acre (5.1 ha) mound located in the center of town.
After settlers used the site for religious camps during the 1840s, the area around Flower Mound was first permanently inhabited in the 1850s; however, residents did not incorporate until 1961. Although an effort to create a planned community failed in the early 1970s, Flower Mound’s population increased substantially when Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport opened to the south in 1974. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 64,699, reflecting a 28% increase over the 50,702 counted in the 2000 Census. Flower Mound is the largest town in terms of population in Texas, and the only town with a population greater than 20,000.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The principal function of the roof would be to shelter you and the family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you want to develop a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to look at your roof personally before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is very important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof waterproofing in Flower Mound, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.