Looking for a Flower Mound Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services around the Flower Mound area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Flower Mound roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Flower Mound and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Flower Mound. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be carried out yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Flower Mound
Flower Mound is an incorporated town[Note 1] located in Denton and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas.  Located northwest of Dallas and northeast of Fort Worth adjacent to Grapevine Lake, the town derives its name from a prominent 12.5-acre (5.1 ha) mound located in the center of town.
After settlers used the site for religious camps during the 1840s, the area around Flower Mound was first permanently inhabited in the 1850s; however, residents did not incorporate until 1961. Although an effort to create a planned community failed in the early 1970s, Flower Mound’s population increased substantially when Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport opened to the south in 1974. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 64,699, reflecting a 28% increase over the 50,702 counted in the 2000 Census. Flower Mound is the largest town in terms of population in Texas, and the only town with a population greater than 20,000.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The main reason for the roof would be to shelter you and your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential in order to develop a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to check the roof directly before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is very important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof tiles in Flower Mound, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.