In Need of a Flower Mound Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Flower Mound area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Flower Mound roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Flower Mound and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Flower Mound. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Flower Mound
Flower Mound is an incorporated town[Note 1] located in Denton and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas.  Located northwest of Dallas and northeast of Fort Worth adjacent to Grapevine Lake, the town derives its name from a prominent 12.5-acre (5.1 ha) mound located in the center of town.
After settlers used the site for religious camps during the 1840s, the area around Flower Mound was first permanently inhabited in the 1850s; however, residents did not incorporate until 1961. Although an effort to create a planned community failed in the early 1970s, Flower Mound’s population increased substantially when Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport opened to the south in 1974. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 64,699, reflecting a 28% increase over the 50,702 counted in the 2000 Census. Flower Mound is the largest town in terms of population in Texas, and the only town with a population greater than 20,000.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The principal intent behind your roof is always to shelter you and the family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to create a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to examine your roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof shingles in Flower Mound, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.