Looking for a Flower Mound Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Flower Mound area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Flower Mound roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Flower Mound and neighboring areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Flower Mound. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Flower Mound
Flower Mound is an incorporated town[Note 1] located in Denton and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas.  Located northwest of Dallas and northeast of Fort Worth adjacent to Grapevine Lake, the town derives its name from a prominent 12.5-acre (5.1 ha) mound located in the center of town.
After settlers used the site for religious camps during the 1840s, the area around Flower Mound was first permanently inhabited in the 1850s; however, residents did not incorporate until 1961. Although an effort to create a planned community failed in the early 1970s, Flower Mound’s population increased substantially when Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport opened to the south in 1974. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 64,699, reflecting a 28% increase over the 50,702 counted in the 2000 Census. Flower Mound is the largest town in terms of population in Texas, and the only town with a population greater than 20,000.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The primary function of your roof is to shelter you and the family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to produce a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to check the roof directly before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof sealant in Flower Mound, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.