In Need of a Flower Mound Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services around the Flower Mound area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Flower Mound roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is critical.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Flower Mound and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Flower Mound. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Flower Mound
Flower Mound is an incorporated town[Note 1] located in Denton and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas.  Located northwest of Dallas and northeast of Fort Worth adjacent to Grapevine Lake, the town derives its name from a prominent 12.5-acre (5.1 ha) mound located in the center of town.
After settlers used the site for religious camps during the 1840s, the area around Flower Mound was first permanently inhabited in the 1850s; however, residents did not incorporate until 1961. Although an effort to create a planned community failed in the early 1970s, Flower Mound’s population increased substantially when Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport opened to the south in 1974. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 64,699, reflecting a 28% increase over the 50,702 counted in the 2000 Census. Flower Mound is the largest town in terms of population in Texas, and the only town with a population greater than 20,000.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The key purpose of your roof is to shelter your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to produce a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof can last for several years in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to evaluate your roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof restoration in Flower Mound, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.