In Need of a Flower Mound Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Flower Mound area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Flower Mound roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Flower Mound and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Flower Mound. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Flower Mound
Flower Mound is an incorporated town[Note 1] located in Denton and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas.  Located northwest of Dallas and northeast of Fort Worth adjacent to Grapevine Lake, the town derives its name from a prominent 12.5-acre (5.1 ha) mound located in the center of town.
After settlers used the site for religious camps during the 1840s, the area around Flower Mound was first permanently inhabited in the 1850s; however, residents did not incorporate until 1961. Although an effort to create a planned community failed in the early 1970s, Flower Mound’s population increased substantially when Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport opened to the south in 1974. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 64,699, reflecting a 28% increase over the 50,702 counted in the 2000 Census. Flower Mound is the largest town in terms of population in Texas, and the only town with a population greater than 20,000.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The primary reason for your roof would be to shelter your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to build a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time into the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to evaluate your homes roof directly before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof replacement cost in Flower Mound, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.