Looking for a Flower Mound Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Flower Mound area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Flower Mound roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is key.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Flower Mound and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Flower Mound. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Flower Mound
Flower Mound is an incorporated town[Note 1] located in Denton and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas.  Located northwest of Dallas and northeast of Fort Worth adjacent to Grapevine Lake, the town derives its name from a prominent 12.5-acre (5.1 ha) mound located in the center of town.
After settlers used the site for religious camps during the 1840s, the area around Flower Mound was first permanently inhabited in the 1850s; however, residents did not incorporate until 1961. Although an effort to create a planned community failed in the early 1970s, Flower Mound’s population increased substantially when Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport opened to the south in 1974. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 64,699, reflecting a 28% increase over the 50,702 counted in the 2000 Census. Flower Mound is the largest town in terms of population in Texas, and the only town with a population greater than 20,000.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The primary reason for the roof is always to shelter you and your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to create a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to evaluate your homes roof personally before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is really important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof membrane in Flower Mound, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.