Looking for a Flower Mound Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Flower Mound area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Flower Mound roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Flower Mound and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Flower Mound. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to give shielding from the elements. In addition, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Flower Mound
Flower Mound is an incorporated town[Note 1] located in Denton and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas.  Located northwest of Dallas and northeast of Fort Worth adjacent to Grapevine Lake, the town derives its name from a prominent 12.5-acre (5.1 ha) mound located in the center of town.
After settlers used the site for religious camps during the 1840s, the area around Flower Mound was first permanently inhabited in the 1850s; however, residents did not incorporate until 1961. Although an effort to create a planned community failed in the early 1970s, Flower Mound’s population increased substantially when Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport opened to the south in 1974. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 64,699, reflecting a 28% increase over the 50,702 counted in the 2000 Census. Flower Mound is the largest town in terms of population in Texas, and the only town with a population greater than 20,000.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The principal reason for your homes roof is usually to shelter you and your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to build a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for a long time into the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to examine your roof directly before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof leak repair in Flower Mound, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.