In Need of a Flower Mound Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services around the Flower Mound area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Flower Mound roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Flower Mound and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Flower Mound. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each has its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. Additionally, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also lower the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did a great task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Flower Mound
Flower Mound is an incorporated town[Note 1] located in Denton and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas.  Located northwest of Dallas and northeast of Fort Worth adjacent to Grapevine Lake, the town derives its name from a prominent 12.5-acre (5.1 ha) mound located in the center of town.
After settlers used the site for religious camps during the 1840s, the area around Flower Mound was first permanently inhabited in the 1850s; however, residents did not incorporate until 1961. Although an effort to create a planned community failed in the early 1970s, Flower Mound’s population increased substantially when Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport opened to the south in 1974. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 64,699, reflecting a 28% increase over the 50,702 counted in the 2000 Census. Flower Mound is the largest town in terms of population in Texas, and the only town with a population greater than 20,000.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The key purpose of the roof is always to shelter you and your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to build a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to check the roof personally before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they give will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof flashing in Flower Mound, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.