In Need of a Flower Mound Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Flower Mound area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Flower Mound roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Flower Mound and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in Flower Mound. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Flower Mound
Flower Mound is an incorporated town[Note 1] located in Denton and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas.  Located northwest of Dallas and northeast of Fort Worth adjacent to Grapevine Lake, the town derives its name from a prominent 12.5-acre (5.1 ha) mound located in the center of town.
After settlers used the site for religious camps during the 1840s, the area around Flower Mound was first permanently inhabited in the 1850s; however, residents did not incorporate until 1961. Although an effort to create a planned community failed in the early 1970s, Flower Mound’s population increased substantially when Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport opened to the south in 1974. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 64,699, reflecting a 28% increase over the 50,702 counted in the 2000 Census. Flower Mound is the largest town in terms of population in Texas, and the only town with a population greater than 20,000.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The primary intent behind the roof is always to shelter your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to develop a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to examine the roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof estimate in Flower Mound, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.