Looking for a Flower Mound Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Flower Mound area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Flower Mound roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Flower Mound and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning service in Flower Mound. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Flower Mound
Flower Mound is an incorporated town[Note 1] located in Denton and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas.  Located northwest of Dallas and northeast of Fort Worth adjacent to Grapevine Lake, the town derives its name from a prominent 12.5-acre (5.1 ha) mound located in the center of town.
After settlers used the site for religious camps during the 1840s, the area around Flower Mound was first permanently inhabited in the 1850s; however, residents did not incorporate until 1961. Although an effort to create a planned community failed in the early 1970s, Flower Mound’s population increased substantially when Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport opened to the south in 1974. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 64,699, reflecting a 28% increase over the 50,702 counted in the 2000 Census. Flower Mound is the largest town in terms of population in Texas, and the only town with a population greater than 20,000.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The key purpose of your homes roof is always to shelter both you and your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to produce a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time into the future. Look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to look at your roof directly before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they give will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roll roofing in Flower Mound, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.