Looking for a Flower Mound Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Flower Mound area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Flower Mound roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Flower Mound and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Flower Mound. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the weather. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional polite and did a great task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Flower Mound
Flower Mound is an incorporated town[Note 1] located in Denton and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas.  Located northwest of Dallas and northeast of Fort Worth adjacent to Grapevine Lake, the town derives its name from a prominent 12.5-acre (5.1 ha) mound located in the center of town.
After settlers used the site for religious camps during the 1840s, the area around Flower Mound was first permanently inhabited in the 1850s; however, residents did not incorporate until 1961. Although an effort to create a planned community failed in the early 1970s, Flower Mound’s population increased substantially when Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport opened to the south in 1974. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 64,699, reflecting a 28% increase over the 50,702 counted in the 2000 Census. Flower Mound is the largest town in terms of population in Texas, and the only town with a population greater than 20,000.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The primary function of your homes roof is usually to shelter your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to produce a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your money wisely which the finished roof lasts for a long time in the future. Look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to examine your homes roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal shingles in Flower Mound, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.