Looking for a Flower Mound Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Flower Mound area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Flower Mound roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is vital.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Flower Mound and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Flower Mound. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Flower Mound
Flower Mound is an incorporated town[Note 1] located in Denton and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas.  Located northwest of Dallas and northeast of Fort Worth adjacent to Grapevine Lake, the town derives its name from a prominent 12.5-acre (5.1 ha) mound located in the center of town.
After settlers used the site for religious camps during the 1840s, the area around Flower Mound was first permanently inhabited in the 1850s; however, residents did not incorporate until 1961. Although an effort to create a planned community failed in the early 1970s, Flower Mound’s population increased substantially when Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport opened to the south in 1974. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 64,699, reflecting a 28% increase over the 50,702 counted in the 2000 Census. Flower Mound is the largest town in terms of population in Texas, and the only town with a population greater than 20,000.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The primary function of your homes roof is usually to shelter your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to build a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to examine your roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your house is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing prices in Flower Mound, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.