Looking for a Flower Mound Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Flower Mound area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Flower Mound roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Flower Mound and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Flower Mound. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to give protection from the elements. On top of that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Flower Mound
Flower Mound is an incorporated town[Note 1] located in Denton and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas.  Located northwest of Dallas and northeast of Fort Worth adjacent to Grapevine Lake, the town derives its name from a prominent 12.5-acre (5.1 ha) mound located in the center of town.
After settlers used the site for religious camps during the 1840s, the area around Flower Mound was first permanently inhabited in the 1850s; however, residents did not incorporate until 1961. Although an effort to create a planned community failed in the early 1970s, Flower Mound’s population increased substantially when Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport opened to the south in 1974. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 64,699, reflecting a 28% increase over the 50,702 counted in the 2000 Census. Flower Mound is the largest town in terms of population in Texas, and the only town with a population greater than 20,000.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The main reason for your homes roof is usually to shelter both you and your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to produce a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to examine the roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your own home is important. The roof is among the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof shingles in Flower Mound, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.