In Need of a Flower Mound Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Flower Mound area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Flower Mound roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Flower Mound and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Flower Mound. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. Additionally, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Flower Mound
Flower Mound is an incorporated town[Note 1] located in Denton and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas.  Located northwest of Dallas and northeast of Fort Worth adjacent to Grapevine Lake, the town derives its name from a prominent 12.5-acre (5.1 ha) mound located in the center of town.
After settlers used the site for religious camps during the 1840s, the area around Flower Mound was first permanently inhabited in the 1850s; however, residents did not incorporate until 1961. Although an effort to create a planned community failed in the early 1970s, Flower Mound’s population increased substantially when Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport opened to the south in 1974. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 64,699, reflecting a 28% increase over the 50,702 counted in the 2000 Census. Flower Mound is the largest town in terms of population in Texas, and the only town with a population greater than 20,000.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The key intent behind your homes roof is usually to shelter you and the loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to build a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to evaluate your roof personally before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is very important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Flower Mound, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.