In Need of a Flower Mound Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services around the Flower Mound area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Flower Mound roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Flower Mound and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Flower Mound. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Flower Mound
Flower Mound is an incorporated town[Note 1] located in Denton and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas.  Located northwest of Dallas and northeast of Fort Worth adjacent to Grapevine Lake, the town derives its name from a prominent 12.5-acre (5.1 ha) mound located in the center of town.
After settlers used the site for religious camps during the 1840s, the area around Flower Mound was first permanently inhabited in the 1850s; however, residents did not incorporate until 1961. Although an effort to create a planned community failed in the early 1970s, Flower Mound’s population increased substantially when Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport opened to the south in 1974. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 64,699, reflecting a 28% increase over the 50,702 counted in the 2000 Census. Flower Mound is the largest town in terms of population in Texas, and the only town with a population greater than 20,000.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The key intent behind your roof is always to shelter both you and your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important in order to produce a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for quite some time to come. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to look at the roof in person before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof cost in Flower Mound, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.