In Need of a Flower Mound Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Flower Mound area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Flower Mound roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Flower Mound and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Flower Mound. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also lower the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did a great job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Flower Mound
Flower Mound is an incorporated town[Note 1] located in Denton and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas.  Located northwest of Dallas and northeast of Fort Worth adjacent to Grapevine Lake, the town derives its name from a prominent 12.5-acre (5.1 ha) mound located in the center of town.
After settlers used the site for religious camps during the 1840s, the area around Flower Mound was first permanently inhabited in the 1850s; however, residents did not incorporate until 1961. Although an effort to create a planned community failed in the early 1970s, Flower Mound’s population increased substantially when Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport opened to the south in 1974. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 64,699, reflecting a 28% increase over the 50,702 counted in the 2000 Census. Flower Mound is the largest town in terms of population in Texas, and the only town with a population greater than 20,000.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The main function of your homes roof would be to shelter your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you want to produce a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to look at your homes roof in person before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaking roof in Flower Mound, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.