In Need of a Flower Mound Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Flower Mound area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Flower Mound roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Flower Mound and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Flower Mound. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people always have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a great job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Flower Mound
Flower Mound is an incorporated town[Note 1] located in Denton and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas.  Located northwest of Dallas and northeast of Fort Worth adjacent to Grapevine Lake, the town derives its name from a prominent 12.5-acre (5.1 ha) mound located in the center of town.
After settlers used the site for religious camps during the 1840s, the area around Flower Mound was first permanently inhabited in the 1850s; however, residents did not incorporate until 1961. Although an effort to create a planned community failed in the early 1970s, Flower Mound’s population increased substantially when Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport opened to the south in 1974. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 64,699, reflecting a 28% increase over the 50,702 counted in the 2000 Census. Flower Mound is the largest town in terms of population in Texas, and the only town with a population greater than 20,000.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The primary intent behind the roof is always to shelter your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to develop a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to evaluate your homes roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Free Roof Inspection in Flower Mound, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.