In Need of a Flower Mound Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Flower Mound area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Flower Mound roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Flower Mound and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Flower Mound. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. Additionally, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a great task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Flower Mound
Flower Mound is an incorporated town[Note 1] located in Denton and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas.  Located northwest of Dallas and northeast of Fort Worth adjacent to Grapevine Lake, the town derives its name from a prominent 12.5-acre (5.1 ha) mound located in the center of town.
After settlers used the site for religious camps during the 1840s, the area around Flower Mound was first permanently inhabited in the 1850s; however, residents did not incorporate until 1961. Although an effort to create a planned community failed in the early 1970s, Flower Mound’s population increased substantially when Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport opened to the south in 1974. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 64,699, reflecting a 28% increase over the 50,702 counted in the 2000 Census. Flower Mound is the largest town in terms of population in Texas, and the only town with a population greater than 20,000.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The primary purpose of the roof is to shelter both you and your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important in order to produce a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to examine your homes roof personally before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of corrugated roofing in Flower Mound, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.