In Need of a Flower Mound Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Flower Mound area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Flower Mound roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Flower Mound and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Flower Mound. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Flower Mound
Flower Mound is an incorporated town[Note 1] located in Denton and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas.  Located northwest of Dallas and northeast of Fort Worth adjacent to Grapevine Lake, the town derives its name from a prominent 12.5-acre (5.1 ha) mound located in the center of town.
After settlers used the site for religious camps during the 1840s, the area around Flower Mound was first permanently inhabited in the 1850s; however, residents did not incorporate until 1961. Although an effort to create a planned community failed in the early 1970s, Flower Mound’s population increased substantially when Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport opened to the south in 1974. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 64,699, reflecting a 28% increase over the 50,702 counted in the 2000 Census. Flower Mound is the largest town in terms of population in Texas, and the only town with a population greater than 20,000.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The primary reason for your roof is always to shelter you and your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to build a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of concrete roof tiles in Flower Mound, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.