In Need of a Flower Mound Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Flower Mound area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Flower Mound roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is critical.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Flower Mound and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Flower Mound. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Aside from that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Flower Mound
Flower Mound is an incorporated town[Note 1] located in Denton and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas.  Located northwest of Dallas and northeast of Fort Worth adjacent to Grapevine Lake, the town derives its name from a prominent 12.5-acre (5.1 ha) mound located in the center of town.
After settlers used the site for religious camps during the 1840s, the area around Flower Mound was first permanently inhabited in the 1850s; however, residents did not incorporate until 1961. Although an effort to create a planned community failed in the early 1970s, Flower Mound’s population increased substantially when Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport opened to the south in 1974. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 64,699, reflecting a 28% increase over the 50,702 counted in the 2000 Census. Flower Mound is the largest town in terms of population in Texas, and the only town with a population greater than 20,000.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The primary intent behind the roof is always to shelter both you and your loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to build a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years ahead. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to check your roof personally before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your house is important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in Flower Mound, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.