Looking for a Flower Mound Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Flower Mound area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Flower Mound roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Flower Mound and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Flower Mound. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a great task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Flower Mound
Flower Mound is an incorporated town[Note 1] located in Denton and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas.  Located northwest of Dallas and northeast of Fort Worth adjacent to Grapevine Lake, the town derives its name from a prominent 12.5-acre (5.1 ha) mound located in the center of town.
After settlers used the site for religious camps during the 1840s, the area around Flower Mound was first permanently inhabited in the 1850s; however, residents did not incorporate until 1961. Although an effort to create a planned community failed in the early 1970s, Flower Mound’s population increased substantially when Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport opened to the south in 1974. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 64,699, reflecting a 28% increase over the 50,702 counted in the 2000 Census. Flower Mound is the largest town in terms of population in Texas, and the only town with a population greater than 20,000.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The main reason for your homes roof would be to shelter you and the family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to build a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist that has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing in Flower Mound, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.