In Need of a Flower Mound Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Flower Mound area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Flower Mound roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Flower Mound and surrounding locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Flower Mound. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Flower Mound
Flower Mound is an incorporated town[Note 1] located in Denton and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas.  Located northwest of Dallas and northeast of Fort Worth adjacent to Grapevine Lake, the town derives its name from a prominent 12.5-acre (5.1 ha) mound located in the center of town.
After settlers used the site for religious camps during the 1840s, the area around Flower Mound was first permanently inhabited in the 1850s; however, residents did not incorporate until 1961. Although an effort to create a planned community failed in the early 1970s, Flower Mound’s population increased substantially when Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport opened to the south in 1974. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 64,699, reflecting a 28% increase over the 50,702 counted in the 2000 Census. Flower Mound is the largest town in terms of population in Texas, and the only town with a population greater than 20,000.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The primary intent behind your homes roof is always to shelter you and the loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to develop a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for several years into the future. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to check your roof in person before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is extremely important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roof specialist having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in Flower Mound, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.