In Need of a Flower Mound Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Flower Mound area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Flower Mound roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Flower Mound and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Flower Mound. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Flower Mound
Flower Mound is an incorporated town[Note 1] located in Denton and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas.  Located northwest of Dallas and northeast of Fort Worth adjacent to Grapevine Lake, the town derives its name from a prominent 12.5-acre (5.1 ha) mound located in the center of town.
After settlers used the site for religious camps during the 1840s, the area around Flower Mound was first permanently inhabited in the 1850s; however, residents did not incorporate until 1961. Although an effort to create a planned community failed in the early 1970s, Flower Mound’s population increased substantially when Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport opened to the south in 1974. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 64,699, reflecting a 28% increase over the 50,702 counted in the 2000 Census. Flower Mound is the largest town in terms of population in Texas, and the only town with a population greater than 20,000.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The key function of your homes roof would be to shelter you and your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital in order to build a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to evaluate your roof directly before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is really important. The roof is among the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of clay roof tiles in Flower Mound, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.