Looking for a Flower Mound Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Flower Mound area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Flower Mound roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Flower Mound and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Flower Mound. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Flower Mound
Flower Mound is an incorporated town[Note 1] located in Denton and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas.  Located northwest of Dallas and northeast of Fort Worth adjacent to Grapevine Lake, the town derives its name from a prominent 12.5-acre (5.1 ha) mound located in the center of town.
After settlers used the site for religious camps during the 1840s, the area around Flower Mound was first permanently inhabited in the 1850s; however, residents did not incorporate until 1961. Although an effort to create a planned community failed in the early 1970s, Flower Mound’s population increased substantially when Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport opened to the south in 1974. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 64,699, reflecting a 28% increase over the 50,702 counted in the 2000 Census. Flower Mound is the largest town in terms of population in Texas, and the only town with a population greater than 20,000.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The main function of the roof is to shelter you and the loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to build a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to look at your homes roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt shingles in Flower Mound, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.