Looking for a Flower Mound Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Flower Mound area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Flower Mound roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Flower Mound and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Flower Mound. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people typically have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. In addition, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also lower the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Flower Mound
Flower Mound is an incorporated town[Note 1] located in Denton and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas.  Located northwest of Dallas and northeast of Fort Worth adjacent to Grapevine Lake, the town derives its name from a prominent 12.5-acre (5.1 ha) mound located in the center of town.
After settlers used the site for religious camps during the 1840s, the area around Flower Mound was first permanently inhabited in the 1850s; however, residents did not incorporate until 1961. Although an effort to create a planned community failed in the early 1970s, Flower Mound’s population increased substantially when Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport opened to the south in 1974. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 64,699, reflecting a 28% increase over the 50,702 counted in the 2000 Census. Flower Mound is the largest town in terms of population in Texas, and the only town with a population greater than 20,000.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The main purpose of the roof is to shelter your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to produce a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to look at the roof in person before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Flower Mound, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.