Looking for a Flower Mound Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Flower Mound area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Flower Mound roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Flower Mound and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Flower Mound. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also lower the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Flower Mound
Flower Mound is an incorporated town[Note 1] located in Denton and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas.  Located northwest of Dallas and northeast of Fort Worth adjacent to Grapevine Lake, the town derives its name from a prominent 12.5-acre (5.1 ha) mound located in the center of town.
After settlers used the site for religious camps during the 1840s, the area around Flower Mound was first permanently inhabited in the 1850s; however, residents did not incorporate until 1961. Although an effort to create a planned community failed in the early 1970s, Flower Mound’s population increased substantially when Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport opened to the south in 1974. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 64,699, reflecting a 28% increase over the 50,702 counted in the 2000 Census. Flower Mound is the largest town in terms of population in Texas, and the only town with a population greater than 20,000.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The main function of the roof is always to shelter you and the family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like produce a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for a long time into the future. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to evaluate your roof personally before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Flower Mound, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.