In Need of a Farmers Branch Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Farmers Branch area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Farmers Branch roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Farmers Branch and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Farmers Branch. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a great job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Farmers Branch
Farmers Branch is a city in Dallas County, Texas, United States. It is an inner-ring suburb of Dallas and is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. The population was 28,616 at the 2010 census.
Known as a “City in a Park” for its 28 parks in only 12 square miles, Farmers Branch is a small community that benefits from its close proximity to Dallas and a large and diverse business community that accounts for 80% of the City’s tax base, allowing residents to enjoy one of the lower city tax rates in Dallas County while still benefiting from high quality services and public safety.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The principal purpose of your homes roof is usually to shelter both you and your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like produce a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for several years in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is very important. The roof is probably the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of steel roofing in Farmers Branch, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.