In Need of a Farmers Branch Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Farmers Branch area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Farmers Branch roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Farmers Branch and surrounding locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Farmers Branch. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Farmers Branch
Farmers Branch is a city in Dallas County, Texas, United States. It is an inner-ring suburb of Dallas and is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. The population was 28,616 at the 2010 census.
Known as a “City in a Park” for its 28 parks in only 12 square miles, Farmers Branch is a small community that benefits from its close proximity to Dallas and a large and diverse business community that accounts for 80% of the City’s tax base, allowing residents to enjoy one of the lower city tax rates in Dallas County while still benefiting from high quality services and public safety.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The principal intent behind your homes roof would be to shelter your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to build a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Have a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to evaluate your homes roof personally before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. The roof is among the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of slate roof in Farmers Branch, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.