Looking for a Farmers Branch Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Farmers Branch area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Farmers Branch roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Farmers Branch and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Farmers Branch. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a great task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Farmers Branch
Farmers Branch is a city in Dallas County, Texas, United States. It is an inner-ring suburb of Dallas and is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. The population was 28,616 at the 2010 census.
Known as a “City in a Park” for its 28 parks in only 12 square miles, Farmers Branch is a small community that benefits from its close proximity to Dallas and a large and diverse business community that accounts for 80% of the City’s tax base, allowing residents to enjoy one of the lower city tax rates in Dallas County while still benefiting from high quality services and public safety.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The main purpose of your homes roof is usually to shelter your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to build a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to evaluate the roof in person before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is among the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing systems in Farmers Branch, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.