In Need of a Farmers Branch Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Farmers Branch area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Farmers Branch roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Farmers Branch and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Farmers Branch. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Farmers Branch
Farmers Branch is a city in Dallas County, Texas, United States. It is an inner-ring suburb of Dallas and is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. The population was 28,616 at the 2010 census.
Known as a “City in a Park” for its 28 parks in only 12 square miles, Farmers Branch is a small community that benefits from its close proximity to Dallas and a large and diverse business community that accounts for 80% of the City’s tax base, allowing residents to enjoy one of the lower city tax rates in Dallas County while still benefiting from high quality services and public safety.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The main intent behind your roof is usually to shelter you and your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to develop a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before offering you an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing services in Farmers Branch, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.