In Need of a Farmers Branch Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Farmers Branch area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Farmers Branch roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Farmers Branch and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Farmers Branch. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Also, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Farmers Branch
Farmers Branch is a city in Dallas County, Texas, United States. It is an inner-ring suburb of Dallas and is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. The population was 28,616 at the 2010 census.
Known as a “City in a Park” for its 28 parks in only 12 square miles, Farmers Branch is a small community that benefits from its close proximity to Dallas and a large and diverse business community that accounts for 80% of the City’s tax base, allowing residents to enjoy one of the lower city tax rates in Dallas County while still benefiting from high quality services and public safety.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The primary purpose of your homes roof is to shelter both you and your loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to create a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to look at the roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof shingles in Farmers Branch, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.