In Need of a Farmers Branch Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Farmers Branch area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Farmers Branch roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Farmers Branch and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Farmers Branch. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. On top of that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Farmers Branch
Farmers Branch is a city in Dallas County, Texas, United States. It is an inner-ring suburb of Dallas and is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. The population was 28,616 at the 2010 census.
Known as a “City in a Park” for its 28 parks in only 12 square miles, Farmers Branch is a small community that benefits from its close proximity to Dallas and a large and diverse business community that accounts for 80% of the City’s tax base, allowing residents to enjoy one of the lower city tax rates in Dallas County while still benefiting from high quality services and public safety.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The principal function of the roof is usually to shelter you and the family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital in order to build a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time to come. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to look at the roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. The roof is among the most significant components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof inspection in Farmers Branch, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.