In Need of a Euless Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Euless area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Euless roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Euless and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Euless. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Euless
Euless (/ˈjuːlɪs/ YOO-liss) is a city in Tarrant County, Texas, United States, and a suburb of Dallas and Fort Worth. Euless is part of the Mid-Cities between Dallas and Fort Worth. The population was 51,277 at the 2010 census.
The southwestern portion of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is inside the city limits of Euless.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The main intent behind the roof is to shelter your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to develop a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for a long time in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to evaluate your roof in person before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal shingles in Euless, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.